Páginas

segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2012

Pretension


I was mad
Mad of all this pretension
From people who doesn't let be touched
Into their deep human being

I often face myself
Changing my mind about them
Thinking, they could be the best of themselves
But they are not

The reason?
Go forward this things
About pretending to be

How a genius turn into an unawareness person
Selecting different behaviours
For different people?

How young people hide their truly feelings
Letting to be dictated by their surround?

But looking back to my mirror
I calm down
Explaining to myself
I also lived those moments
Trying to find who I am
The real me, with no excuses for don't to be it

Finally, I also learned from those them
I also know that these was
A necessary stage to let
Bloom the maturity that incomplete is still
And lots yet have to grow naturally in me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário